One pair of Replacement Silicone Strap On LunaGLO LEDpods for use with LunaGLO bike light system.
Please see Fitment for more information on fitment.
Batteries: Lithium CR2032
Estimated Battery Life: approximately 40-80 hours
Warranty: 90 days on LEDpods
IMPORTANT. PLEASE REVIEW FITMENT BEFORE BUYING!FITMENT GUIDEAll bikes have different components including rims, forks, fork shapes and braking systems that can impact fitment. Please answer the following questions to assess fitment for your bike?
Do your rims have a suitable surface for applying the LunaGLO rim tape?
- Rim brakes: NEVER apply LunaGLO rim tape to the braking surface of the rim. If you have rim brakes, you must have a rim profile that provides sufficient space (about 5mm) outside of the rim braking surface to apply the LunaGLO rim tape (4mm wide). LunaGLO rim tape must NEVER come in contact with the brake pads. If you do not have a 5mm surface area outside of the brake surface, this system is not compatible with your bike.
- Hub/disc brakes: your rim must have sufficient space (approximately 5mm) on the rim surface to apply the 4mm wide LunaGLO rim tape. Most rims on bikes without rim brakes will have a suitable surface area for applying the LunaGLO rim tape.
Will your front forks, seat stay and/or chain stay allow the LEDpods to strap on?
LunaGLO LEDpods are strapped on to your front forks, rear chain stay or seat stays and must be located to target the light on the rim surface where the LunaGLO rim tape will be applied. Please check that you have a suitable fork to strap on these LEDpods. Suspension forks, rim brake components, fork shape and other components/accessories can interfere with ability to mount the LEDpods. See more details below:
- Fork shape: The strap on silicone LEDpods are adjustable and are designed for cylindrical forks with a variety of diameters from approximately 0.75"-1.5" in diameter. The LEDpods will also work on forks that are slightly elliptical in shape. The more elliptical shape, the more difficult it will be to mount the LEDpods. The LEDpods will definitely not work on large, extreme elliptical shaped forks similar to what you see on some road bike front forks.
- Suspension forks: If you have suspension forks, the suspension hardware may prevent you from strapping the LEDpods at the appropriate location. This depends on the design of your suspension.
- Distance between fork and rim: There must be enough space between the rim surface and fork. Generally, there should be at least 0.75" distance between the rim surface and fork for more cylindrical forks. Up to 1" may be necessary for more elliptical shaped forks. This is a problem on many road bikes with forks very close to the rim or that have extreme aerodynamic elliptical shapes.
Here are images of the LEDpods on various bikes.