ALL INCLUSIVE! This kit includes PRO 1000 LED kit, 1 roll LunaGLO rim tape and 1 Tape Applicator Tool.
Lunasee Pro 1000 Hi Viz Wheel Light Charging Kit (2 Wheels)
- This is an all inclusive kit including PRO 1000 LEDs, 1 x Roll of LunaGLO rim tape and 1 x Tape Applicator Tool.
- Top of the line LEDs
- The PRO 1000 LEDs have 1000mA total output for maximum brightness. This kit is ideal for riders who want the brightest, most durable and long lasting system on the market. Perfect if you are riding/touring regularly at night and want maximum added visibility.
- Each LEDpod package utilizes a single high intensity 1-watt LED specifically designed for maximum charge of the LunaGLO rim tape.
- The PRO 1000 LEDs have a rated life of approximately 25,000 hours
- Low power required - 0.4 amps.
- Includes 1 roll of LunaGLO rim tape -- made with state of the art, high performance phosphors for maximum brightness and automotive grade adhesion for maximum durability and life. Daylight color: off-white. Nightime Glow Color: Green. (1 roll is sufficient for application to 2 typical factory sized wheels)
- Tape Applicator Tool included to make application of rim tape a breeze!
- Patented system using state-of-the-art photoluminescent and LED technology
- Added visibility and safety
- Unique styling and cutting edge visual effect for your ride
- Allows motorists to quickly identify you as a motorcycle
- Unlike reflective components, this is active light and can be seen even outside beam of headlights
- Components are typically hidden away and not visible in daylight, except for the thin glow pin stripe, which is an off-white in day, and glows greenish/white at night
- No LEDs or wires actually on your wheels
- Durable components that function in all weather conditions, unlike other complex wheel lighting systems
- 4 x 1W high intensity LEDpods
- Controller (to drive high power LEDpods)
- Fuse and fuse assembly
- Brackets and versatile mounting hardware
- Zipties, spacers, adhesives
- 1 roll LunaGLO rim tape, 4mm x 6.5m (enough for two wheels of typical factory size wheels)
- 1 Tape Applicator Tool
- Installation Instructions
- 12V DC
- Power consumption - 0.4 amps
- Included Controller required to regulate power to the high power PRO 1000 LEDs
- High power 1W LEDs for maximum brightness
- Rated life of 25,000 hours
- Wavelength and beam angles specifically engineered for maximum glow of LunaGLO tape
LunaGLO rim tape
Lunasee's fast reacting high performance photoluminescent pin striping comes in a single roll that can be cut to length to fit each wheel. The material is 4mm in width and one roll is 6.5 meters in length. This is enough material to do both sides of both wheels for most factory sized wheels. See info below for estimated requirements for various wheel size combinations. The LunaGLO rim tape is specifically formulated for maximum performance with Lunasee's LEDpods.
Wheel Size Combination Rolls Required
2 x 16" 1 roll
2 x 17" 1 roll
19" and 16" 1 roll
21" and 16" 1 roll
23" and 16" 2 rolls
WANT WIDER TAPE? BUY 2 ROLLS AND APPLY SIDE BY SIDE TO MAKE AN 8mm WIDE STRIPE!
Note on Adhesion: The LunaGlo rim tape is designed for application on typical aluminum or painted aluminum rims. Rims that are powder coated or have teflon or other non-stick coating may impact ability of this material to adhere to your rim surface. Please contact Tech Support with any questions. Please refer to the Limited Warranty for more information on warranty.
All Lunasee kits come with versatile mounting hardware for installation on bikes with dual swing arms. If your bike has dual swing arms, the included hardware should work just fine to mount the LEDs appropriately to your bike. If your bike has a single swing arm in the rear, we recommend you contact Lunasee Tech Support to evaluate fitment. Single swing arm bikes MAY require additional and/or custom mounting hardware to properly mount the LED on the side of the rear wheel with no swing arm.
We recommend you watch the Fitment Video or review the Fitment Guide. Both are available on the Support
If you have questions about fitment on your bike, please email email@example.com and let us know your make, model and year or call us at 252-353-4354 x2. We will be happy to assist.